PREFERRED LOCATIONS: QATAR, BAHRAIN, ABUDHABI, OMAN
PREFERRED COMPANIES: BAHRAIN PETROLEUM COMPANY, GULF PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRIES COMPANY, ALUMINIUM BAHRAIN, SHELL, DOLPHIN, GASCO
1-INSTRUMENTATION SUPERINTENDENT - 18GG5401
Education - Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation Engineering or Equivalent Ideally – Master’s Degree in Instrumentation Engineering or Equivalent.
Experience: 15+ years’ experience in a Chemical Process Plant Laboratory and at least 5 years in a senior supervisory capacity.
2- DCS OPERATOR (Ammonia / Methanol) - 18GG5402
• Diploma in Chemical / Mechanical Engg. or University degree in Science stream.
• Experience 7-9 yrs. on DCS Operation in large Petrochemical Industries. Preference will be given to Methanol and Ammonia plant DCS operator.
• Desirable: Windows based Emersion Delta V DCS operation
• Good communication and reporting skill.
• Familiar with process safety and PTW system
• Can independently work in field during Plant S/D
• Can write SOPs.
• Age limit: 35 yrs.
NOTE: CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE PLANT OPERATIONS (METHANOL, AMMONIA) DELTA V DCS EXP. IN PETROCHEMICAL FIELD.
For detailed job description & to apply visit: https://bit.ly/2zHYhIK or send us your updated CV in MS-word format on email@example.com compulsorily mentioning on the subject line.
Consultancy: G Gheewala Human Resource Consultants, Mumbai