Charted Accountant (CA) / Qualified or intermediate with 10 to 12 years of Experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Overall supervision and in charge of finance department
• Liaising with banks and ministries
• Preparation of budget
• Preparation of financial reports.
• Checking day to day financial activities
• Finalization in compliance with IFRS
• Monitoring incoming and outgoing payments
• Ensures timely action on finance related statutory requirements.
• Checks and ensures Payments are effected within the allowable framework of eligibilities fixed.
• Coordinates with all the accounting staff and ensures recording of all the financial data and postings in time
• Ensures recoveries due to the company are realized in time correctly.
• Monitors and follows up tender bonds and bank guarantees for unsuccessful bids are returned in time
• Attends to opening of LCs as required by purchase department
• Ensures computation of staff salaries and labor payments and timely disbursement
• Reports to the management periodical cost monitoring of the projects in execution reporting the status
• Coordinates with the project Managers for the preparation and submission of monthly valuation and final accounts submission and receipt of payments.
• Monitoring and ensuring timely staff salaries and labour wages.
• Handling Audits as per the best practices.
• Hands on experience in consolidation.
• Ensuring compliance to documented procedures as per Integrated Management System (IMS).
• Maintenance of records as per documented procedures and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
• Liaison with regulatory bodies to get clearances and permits.
• To personally check the cash flow of the company and report any financial discrepancies.
• To prepare and monitor his team of accounts in addition to make the closing entries of the year.
• To give an overall picture to the general manager and the deputy general manager about the financial situation of the company.
• To Personally prepare the next year budget and present it to the management
Advance knowledge in MS Excel.
Well-versed in ERP implementation and migration
Interested candidates drop your CVs to email@example.com
Call @: 6369533328 (in between 11 a.m to 6 p.m)
More openings log on: www.premiertravels.co.in
Consultancy: Premier Travels, Chennai