Roles & Responsibilities:
The Project Manager oversees the planning and all project operations. He / she manages the progress of the project and ensures quality and timely delivery. The Project Manager will be required to travel to project sites. Good communication skills are needed to liaise with the various stakeholders.
• Coordinate with relevant parties to manage progress of the project to make sure that the schedule is kept.
• Lead team to manage project operations, schedule and specifications.
• Manage operational cost to keep cost within the budget.
• Manage site document filing and record keeping in accordance with International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards.
• Manage subcontractors’ activities to ensure compliance of contract requirements.
• Monitor compliance of work with the workplace safety and health regulations.
• Monitor quality of project delivery to make sure they meet project requirements and regulations. Oversee the project team and subcontractors in delivery of project to meet completion date.
• Provides leadership to the project management and construction team.
• Supervise daily site activities.
• Diploma / Degree in Civil / Construction Engineering.
• Min 8 years’ experience in Civil / Construction Engineering works and mini 2 years’ experience in B1 grade or above company.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & AutoCAD.
• 7000 – 1000 salary.
• Car, Petrol, and mobile phone be proved
• Others to be discussed.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Assist Project Manager in the project including plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate detailed phases of project execution for an assigned portion of a major project or for the total portion of a moderate scope project and ensure that it is completed
• Preparation of Engineering detail design development for project where applicable
on time, within budget and with highest quality;
• Prepare Bill of Materials/equipment list, budget and manpower plan for the project and execute according to the plan once approved
• Coordinate with personnel in other departments, client and/or consultant and vendors / subcontractors’ personnel to review designs, prepare and execute recovery plans speedily
Diploma / Degree in Civil / Construction Engineering.
Min 2-3 years’ experience in Civil / Construction Engineering works at B1 grade or above company
• 3000 – 5000 salary.
• Van, Diesel and mobile phone be proved
• Others to be discussed.
Send CV along with passport and qualification certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Contact +91 733-8947748
Consultancy: Peoplefly Overseas Consultants, Chennai