Jobs by:EVERWIN SKILL SOURCE CENTRE
WANTED FOR FIREMAN
Posted by EVERWIN SKILL SOURCE CENTRE on 12-09-2018
This Job will become expired on 2018-09-30
( Download GULFWalkin Android App and Find Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Europe Jobs, Singapore Jobs etc. in a Single Click @ https://goo.gl/4KTPHn )
WANTED FOR QATAR
CV SELECTION & SKYPE INTERVIEW (OCTOBER 1st WEEK)
NO OF OPENINGS
BASIC SALARY : 3250 QAR
FOOD ALLOWANCES : 300 QAR
ACCOMMONDATION : FURNISHED BACHELOR TYPE
DUTY HOURS : 12 HOURS / 6 WORKING DAYS (DAILY 4 HORS OT)
EMPLOEMENT CONTRACT : 3Years
- Stand by at fire station responding to fire calls, manning fire hoses and operating ladders to ensure alert and responsive action in times of crisis.
- Inspect, clean and test firefighting apparatus, tools and equipment, including hose fittings, hydrants, ladders, and hand extinguishers to ensure all firefighting are in good condition and ready to be used when required.
- Operate radio/telephone equipment and send, receive and record messages to keep control room operator updated on fire site status and further actions required.
- Work in conjunction with government fire squads (as required) to control and extinguish fires at site and limit damage to woqod facilities.
- Conduct firefighting drills, practice sessions and lectures to impart awareness and ensure physical readiness for firefighting scenarios.
- Train a fire fighting squad/internal staff in all hazardous areas to equip them to fight the fire at the time of incident to avoid its spread and minimize the losses in line with the policies and procedures in this regard.
- Work in conjunction with security guards, as required.
FIREMAN MANDATORY QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- MINIMUN QUQLIFICATIONS
- Diploma in firefighting
- Fire fighting certification & refresher courses for the last six months
- MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
- 5 years of firefighting role experience in industrial areas
- JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS
- Extensive firefighting knowledge
- Physically fit
- English is a must reading & writing , talking & listening
- Arabic is preferred for talking & listening
- SUPPLIER(s) must equip each fireman with exmobile and radio for communication with WOQOD Supervisor and other authorities when required.
- FITNESS WORK
WOQOD aims to have a very effective and robust fireman network to ensure the firefighting is at high level of availability and response. Therefore the following conditions must be cross checked with all fireman supplied to WOQOD.
WOQOD sites include indoor and outdoor areas. Therefore, fireman will be exposed to all kind of weather conditions, work pressure and work environment.
- Fireman must be medically fit to perform such jobs they are assigned to and that they are assigned to and that they are willing to withstand any of the above mentioned factors during their shift hours.
- Fireman must hot have any permanent disabilities that prevent them from doing their duty such as (weak hearing, color blind, artificial endings, mental disorders or other fuctions)
- Fireman must not have any previous criminal record, felonies, never participated or initiated voluntary or involuntarily in any criminal acts whether in the state of Qatar or abroad.
- Fireman must not have any addiction whatsoever to any drug, cigarettes, alcohol or any other means of mind distraction materials.
- Fireman must not have any family or personal issues causing him stress or distracting him from performing his duty.
- SUPPLIER(s) must provide to his staff a relaxing and comfortable accommodation and rest environment as per the minimum requirement of ministry of labour in The State of Qatar. Supporting documents for QHSSE – WOQOD review and approval.
- SUPPLIER(s) at his own cost provide any meals/food for the fireman or any other arrangement between him and his staff as long the fireman on site does not get distracted or weak due to lack of food whatsoever.
GULFWalkin brings you Latest News about Abroad Jobs & Overseas Job Interviews across India. We do not Directly Involve in any of the Recruitment Process. Although we try our level best to bring you Authentic Jobs only, you are requested to investigate about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them.