Preferred Nationality: Indian / European.
Please find the details as below-
· Oversee all aspects of the service department and related operations and be responsible for the profit, service quality and customer satisfaction that the department generates.
· Establish sales, profit, customer service and productivity objectives, to forecast future performance and undertake periodic performance reviews, implementing improvement activities.
· Develop, recommend and implement service standards, policies and procedures, as per company and Principal’s guidelines
· Develop, recommend and implement annual budgets and plans for the department
· Carry out periodic result reviews and implement actions to meet the budget
· Establish profit and customer satisfaction index targets and device necessary action plans
· Ensure the service work quality (Fix it right the first time) of the department, through the Workshop Manager
· Establish collaborative and cooperative relations with other departments as required
· Ensure that a good and safe work environment is maintained
· Recruit necessary employees for the department and manage their working hours or shifts as per requirements
· Evaluate and monitor the performance of department employees, and ensure their training as per principals requirements.
· Ensure the manufacturer’s warranty policy is followed.
· Ensure effective utilization of the facility, work bays and staff
· Manage department expenditures and maintain proper control of consumable purchases
· Organize local purchases and undertake tools and equipment ordering for service department purchases, following company policies
· Help to develop marketing initiatives and campaigns for the department which will improve profitability and business
· Work closely with Principals at all times
· Develop, implement and manage service contracts with fleet clients as per opportunities arising
Graduate in Automobile Engineering and 15 -20 years’ experience (min. 5 years in Service Manager position) in the automobile service business.
Leadership capability and people management skills
Good Communication and Customer Service Skills
Problem Solving ability
Basic financial & accounting skills
Technical and Product knowledge
IF ANY OF THE CANDIDATES INTERESTED MAY SEND THE UPDATED CVS ALONG WITH THE EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE AND PASSPORT COPY ON INFO@DHITECHCS.COM OR CALL ON +91 8452021044 FOR MORE DETAILS .
Consultancy: Dhitech Consultancy Service, Mumbai