We have an immediate requirement for the role of Sr. Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP 12.2) Specialist.
Please find the details as below:-
· The position requires an experienced, self-motivated Developer with excellent technical skills as a lead designer and developer on assigned business critical projects.
· Project Management across the full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is also a key requirement of this position.
· Financial functional lead to help implementing/supporting key Financial initiatives on the Oracle on prim or cloud platform.
· Heavy experience in Oracle ERP R12.1.3 General Ledger, Purchasing, I-Expense, I-Procurement, Accounts Payable Invoice, Payment, VAT, Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA), SSHR, Service and CRM are essential.
· Provide functional support for Oracle ERP (mainly on General Ledger, Fixed Assets, SLA, Service and CRM) for the group.
· Analyze, design, configure and test Oracle ERP enhancements to support business processes.
· Lead Oracle General Ledger and Assets projects involving configuration, implementation, testing and user training.
· Liaise across IT domains to deliver Oracle ERP functionality including but not limited to infrastructure engineering, database, security and operations support.
· Provide day to day support of the Oracle ERP environment including applying periodic patches, reporting requirements, ad-hoc requests from business and production system support.
· Continuously reviews opportunities for improvement in how Oracle ERP platform is leveraged, and brings best practices to the forefront.
· Must be able to produce detailed system requirements specifications, data flow diagrams, test plans, swim lane and process diagrams using standardized documentation methods.
· Ensure that proposed solutions comply with the company’s technology direction.
· Ensure compliance with company’s change and security policies.
· Work closely with Oracle development team in the creation and validation of user interfaces and functional/non-functional requirements.
· Provide general technical support for Oracle ERP system and user training.
· Are of responsibility will be:
1. End user requirements management (20%)
2. Designing, configuring, developing, testing, and improving Oracle ERP 12.1.3 platform (40%)
3. Project Management (5%)
4. Production support for ERP issues (35%)
Education & Experience:
· Must have Oracle ERP R12.1.3 implementation experience with number of Financial Modules such as, General Ledger, Assets, SLA, Service, CRM.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to drive consensus and absorb and present complex ideas in a succinct and accurate manner.
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Oracle ERP R12.1 or higher experience is a must.
· Must be willing to work in an energetic, fast paced and team-oriented development environment.
· Good Knowledge of DBA skills using Oracle 11g/12c.
· Good Knowledge of Data Modeling Concepts using Relational / Star Schema and techniques.
· Minimum 5+ year strong SQL & PL/SQL experience is a must.
· University Degree/Preferably in a field related to computer science/software engineering or finance/accounting.
· Oracle ERP Certification would be an added advantage.
· Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
Other Skills & Experience:
· Performance tuning in a Data Warehouse/BI environment is a PLUS but not a disqualifying skill.
· Any experience with Big Data platforms, configuration & troubleshooting will be plus.
· XML – Advanced.
· UNIX Shell – Advanced.
IF ANY OF THE CANDIDATE INTERESTED MAY SEND THE UNDATED CV WITH THE EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE AND PASSPORT COPY ON INFO@DHITECHCS.COM OR CALL ON +91 8452021044 FOR MORE DETAILS.
CONSULTANCY: DHITECH CONSULTANCY, MUMBAI